PIRELLI FH 55
Pirelli industrial vehicle segmentation is based on the concept of severity.
The classic division between “on/off-road” has been further split into different areas of use classified according to the
growing severity of the road surface on which the vehicle usually travels.
The “severity” parameter has a direct effect on all tyre selection variables, both technical (materials utilised, design, etc.)
and financial (wear, running costs, length of first life and useful life, etc.).
The combination of severity and vehicle type provides optimum tyre specifications for each segment.
Cornering capability even with high loads, Excellent braking and traction characteristics.
Regular tread wear
PRODUCT FEATURES / TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Four straight circumferential grooves
- Central grooves with built-in step
- Dense siping
- Innovative tread compound
- Robust circumferential ribs, rounded contour and a tread groove profile
- Optimum tread depth
- Narrowed base in central groove
- Specially formulated tread compound
- Steering precision, control and safety even under critical conditions
- Reduce the risk of stone trapping and /or penetration to the underlying belt
- Excellent wet grip
- Regular wear, reduced rolling resistance and lower operating temperature (tyre integrity & retreadability)
- Greater resistance to tears and lacerations.
- Longer tyre life ,excellent mileage and retreadability
- Increased resistance to stone trapping and perforation